Social Security is there for disability, retirement, and survivors’. If you become disabled, your spouse and/or your dependent children receive monthly benefits that are based on your reported earnings to the Social Security Administration (the amount taken from your paycheck every week).
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
SSDI is the primary kind of Social Security Disability benefit, the system pays benefits to individuals who become disabled and are unable to work. Social Security helps disabled persons return to work, and will continue to pay disability benefits until he or she is able to work again on a regular basis.
1) You must be unemployed at the time of filing.
2) You must meet the definition of “severe impairment” as defined by the Social Security Administration.
3) You must have an impairment lasting at least 12 months or longer, or an impairment which is terminal.
4) You have to be unable to work at your job.
5) You must be unable to perform other types of available work.
Social Security Disability Claim
A Social Security disability claim is complex and hard to always understand, the process can be exhausting for non-lawyers trying to get their disability benefits.
If your claim for SSDI, Social Security Disability Insurance is rejected, we can help you.
The Dinin Law firm is lead by Scott R. Dinin, known as the Insurance Justice Lawyer, is here to help. We have vast experience with the U.S. government. We always provide a 100% free review of your claim, and if you decide to hire our firm to represent you, you can rest assured that if we don’t recover for you, we work for free, no recovery, no fee, its that simple.
We handle cases all over Florida: Nursing Homes, Long Term Care Facilities Hollywood, Brickell, South Beach, Sunny Isles, Aventura, Cutler Bay, Miramar, Deerfield Beach, Coconut Creek, Doral, Lauderhill, Margate, Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines, Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach, and Ft. Meyers.
Call Our Office Today
- If you are seeking legal representation from an insurance claims lawyer please contact our office to schedule a free and confidential appointment. Call us at 855-500-Claims or 786-431-1333 or send us an email